Friday, April 22, 2016

Week 13 Review

(Dante's Inferno: Academia Version, via the Announcements. Source: PhD Webcomics)
I believe that this is from Wednesday's announcements--the link is in the caption for the photo. I feel like this is very accurate. I especially like the "Teachery" part...

As for potential announcements from this week--I really don't know about any group events going on for next week, but I do know one for tomorrow--OU Improv is doing their last show of the semester tomorrow (it starts at 5 or 6, I think??) and I know their director and it's going to be awesome! And I know that there's a bunch of anthropology lectures coming up next week, but I can't remember any off the top of my head...I'll post one of these next week, and see what I can find...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn, I don't know if you'll see this, but I was going to put OU Improv in the announcements, but I can't find any specific info about their performances. If you know where I can get details, send me an email! I need to get on their email list or something; that would be such a fun thing to share in the announcements.

    ReplyDelete