Friday, April 15, 2016

Week 12 Learning Challenge: The Happiness Jar

All right--so here are  things that have made me happy in the past 6 days (we'll see if you can see a trend...):

Day 1: It's Sunday, so I had time to talk with my roommate (who's awesome, by the way, but I never see her because she's just as busy as I am), go for a walk, and do my homework. I love it when this happens...

Day 2: I had food I made from the weekend! (I cook for the week on the weekends, which is time-consuming but generally worth it because otherwise I end up eating only peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner and while I love peanut butter it is not a food group in itself.) I ate some chili and it was wonderful...especially after biking home in the rain...

Day 3: Sent a bunch of emails I'd been putting off. Adulting win!

Day 4: Met with one of my teachers about an internship for next semester and was able to start setting it up the same day because people replied to my emails (you see I am hypocritical as anything about my email habits, but we all have our flaws...)

Day 5: Went for a walk and listened to music. It was sunny and nice and spring-like, which is basically the best way to make me happy...

Day 6: Shopping for food is the best, and that's what I did. Also I went for a walk, and it was beautiful outside again...Oklahoma spring is my favorite season, barring the tornadoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment